> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Stephan Szarafinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >Please don't hurt your cx5m!
> >Keep it original and get a real MSX2 with diskdrive instead.
>
> I'm not so worried about MSX2 as having a diskdrive! Why is it so hard
> to find one?

Hard? Have you tried already to ask from MSX'ers in Netherlands? :)
Neither getting A1GT is hard, needs just money.

> I'm thinking of tracking down a Yamaha YIS-805 (rather like the 8250).
> The separate keyboard idea appeals since I can easily program the FMV
> with it beside my synths instead of having to go to the computer.

YIS-805 is somewhat hard piece after all. With a luck you can find one
of the few pieces in Europe, but I believe that you must buy one from
Russia or Japan. I may help you, but be prepared for using lot of time
into searching and shipping takes also quite good amount of money.

        Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]