In this case it isn't very hard to determine for a human, but a script
can't determine it at all since there is no legit discid to compare
with. As for all the other cruft discids, while a script might do a
good job at finding candidates, human intervention will always be
needed and if someone wants to "waste" their time doing that research,
it's their time to waste.

Philip