I have so many old tasks that haven't been touched in years, that for all
intents and purposes they fit your definition :-)

I'm not sure why they need a different category, though. I use "hide in to
do" to distinguish them from active tasks. What is the functionality, other
than the icon, you're looking for?

You might be able to use automatic formatting rules combined with "hide in
todo" if you want an interim solution.

Lisa Stroyan, [email protected]
I keep notes in a moleskin or in Evernote or both, never in MLO. I rarely
use the notes field for more than a hyperlink or a phone number.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/51b3c5ea-c7e5-4eaf-a434-e5a4a0846710%40googlegroups.com
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAJYFk%2B15O%2B%2Buft8U54jk9uT1UM-OsZrwe%3DXcdFCag3M3%3DWy9_w%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to