Thanks for sharing your process, Daniel. So would a note icon next to those
items be helpful?

I did just think of a difference between the idea of a note and
hide-in-to-do: it would allow marking a whole branch to be hidden or
unhidden, and having the notes stay hidden regardless and clearly
delineated from ones that are still someday/maybe.

But my question for others is, should it really have a different
inheritance model from hide-in-to-do (or another property)? That seems
complex and less likely to fly.

Lisa Stroyan, [email protected]
(I say line item because I used to get hung up on calling each one of these
things a "task"  to me at this level the software might consider them tasks
but in my mind they are just notes like you are saying that may or may not
lead into tasks.
>
> to me it is more of a verbage thing than anything else.  If I was using
paper it would just be another piece of paper or 3x5 card in the folder.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAJYFk%2B3%2B50BRKD5tJdaFHfbmVQfcMegrh42kV%3DUYn3zQ_ZpTeQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to