Hi Peter and list

On 2013-08-24 13:03, JimboDimbo wrote:
I use a separate context (#Note) and an automatic formatting rule to add
a note icon in the icons field.

I do exactly the same thing.

I create notes for detailed solutions to problems that I might see again. Often they're created from the notes I made against tasks in progress. For me, it's part of "*one* trusted system" - everything's in one accessible, searchable place - both tasks and reference material that might be useful for completing future tasks. Tagging up notes differently stops the two becoming mixed up.

I'm OK with the context, formatting, icon, and hide from task list motif, but having a built-in single step solution would be great. But, from the response to your question, I suspect that this is a niche area.

--
Chris Randle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/521C44CE.10105%40amlog.co.uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to