Hi John, 

I saw that you posted this request on the user voice forum. I voted it too, 
although it looks like it's way behind in the polls.... I think that is the 
official enhancement request media, but I could be wrong. 

If you don't mind me asking, what is the competitive product that you 
mentioned earlier in the post? I have looked at several, and the only thing 
I can find that has this feature is Asana, but if you want those features, 
you have to pay for a subscription for a team of 5 people at a steep $45 a 
month or so.    


On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 6:32:55 AM UTC-6, John . Smith wrote:
>
> OK thanks Dwight. So definitely useful, but not VERY useful to Dwight...
>
> So, overall where are we with this?
> Do any of you folks want to submit it as a formal enhancement request to 
> MLO?
>
> Pottster? 
>
> J
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d68db043-48f6-4afa-b355-e45e22ed4bd5%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to