This was taken fron Absolute Maximum Ratings. There is a note right under
them:
"Notice: Stresses above those listed under “Absolute Maximum Ratings” may
cause permanent damage to the device. This is a stress rating only, and
functional operation of the device at those or any other conditions above
those indicated in the operational sections of this specification is not
intended. Exposure to maximum rating conditions for extended periods may
affect device reliability."

Right under that there are Recommended Operating Conditions, which clearly
state VDD 10,2-13,8V and logic input between VDD-2V to VDD. So if it works
at 3,3V logic, then good for you, but if something unexpected happens, then
manufacturer takes no responsibility, as you use it out of Recommended
Operating Conditions.

Shortly speaking, area between ROC and AMR is treated like "it won't burn,
but it doesn't have to work". AMR is the limit of permanent damage of the
chip, while ROC determines range in which manufacturer guarantees, that
information found in the datasheet will be accurate.

So it is up to you. If the clock is running at your home, then an
unexpected failure won't be a disaster. But I would never sell a clock with
parts operating out of specifications.