HALLO KAREN BLISSETTs!!!

what a wonderful turn of online art events :)

Karens, i was vry happy to read yr introductions + invitations. in
fact they were brought to my attn by my collaborator Jake Elliott (no
relations, or mayhaps... distant relations +/or relatives?) in
anycase, this is a fortuitous moment for us, b/c  we agree w/you when
you say that this is: "the right time to experiment with openness,
freedom vulnerability on a more personal level"

you see, we, have been experimenting w/you also + w/other forms of
radical inclusivity in online art whirlds environments for awhiles
now. our most recent experiment is running now + is called
IN.F3XXX10N.US this is an online art exhibition, organized &&
initiated by myself && Jake Elliott, running now from July 1 - July 31
2010 @ IN.F3XXX10N.US a domain which will expire, effectively ending
our control of the exhibition but opening the opportunity to anyone
who wishes to purchase the domain and continue the project in whatever
form they may imagine best. we have been giving away the login +
password everywhere online in announcements + posts since we began
this project:

OUR EXHIBITION EMAIL IS: inf3xxx...@gmail.com

OUR EXHIBITION LOGIN IS: http://www.tumblr.com/login

OUR EXHIBITION PASSWORD IS: N01XXX3F

since beginning less than 2 weeks ago we have been infected by over 30
different artists/identities/projects/accounts etc + we remain up +
running in a realtime stream of multiple collective subjective
consciousness. naming a few identifiable identities would incl:
Anonymous, Andy Warhol, Marcel Duchamp, ANON, Rrose Sélavy, 4chan,
dump.fm, TRIPTYCH.TV, Shane Mecklenburger, ARAM BARTHOLL, POP.NET.ART,
René Magritte, Rosa Menkman, maxcapacity, Wolf D. Schreiber,
veterraga, Sian Amoy, The Internet Traveler, kittenglitches,
ipretended, i thought i had a virus, etc...

...or rather in Animated GIF format:
http://static.tumblr.com/11nbn83/lhtl5fxdq/wildcards.gif

TRIPTYCH.TV (AKA jimpunk, abe linkoln + mr tamale) +/or those who may
be representing themselves as  if they are TRIPTYCH.TV have been in
particular among the most active + @ times aggressively active,
participating in partially confrontational but still creative,
conversational + constructive ways. this is what is most engaging to
me personally in the sense of, as Eduardo Navas writes, "a complex act
of resampling and reinterpreting material previously introduced, which
is obviously not innovative but expected in new media." in other
words, that we can take for granted as current forms of communication
this ongoing & animated complex communicative social flow/exchange of
media/moments/memes

also, as you mention "Identity is now a glitch" we are exxxcited by
these glitches + glitches as/in vocabularies @ the edges of encoded
communities as these glitch vocabularies become pervasive affects. or
as we have said before: “The” becomes “teh” and “owned” becomes
“pwned” as mistakes fold into the language, dirty glitch becomes
linguistic atom moving horizontally + playfully rather than being
controlled by linguistic legitimacy. we wrote then that our use of
l33t was an attempt to play rather than render our activities
illegible

but as mez writes we are also interested in the unstable boundaries
between spam + art && Spam Art && the unstable boundaries between
illegibilities online && off

this is a vry engaging hyperthread Karens && we look fwd to you + all
those interested other parties to participate w/you:
http://in.f3xxx10n.us/post/801386850/in-f3xxx10n-us-is-an-online-art-exhibition

jonCates
http://blog.furtherfield.org/?q=blog/594