Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:05:46 -000
From: Mike Millen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mail.dlu blob?


  >I've download a mail packet about 3-million bytes using the most current
  >beta and just cannot get this one to index correctly.
  >I've tried the trick of removing the mail.ieu file but that does not
  >reindex the file fully?
  >What can I do next to decode this packet and also extract the program
  >file in there?
  >Thanks for any help I would rather not loose this packet all together!
  >Fusterated!
  >Mark

My advise would be to get a copy of NTReader and use that.

Email the author, Mark Cole, and ask where to collect a copy
(it's in Beta Test atm, but it's just about ready for full
release). Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It will have no problems with your .dlu and will make using NT
for email and news a real pleasure in future.  :)


Mike




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to