Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:18:15 +0500
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mail.dlu blob?


Hi John,
    Yes, this can give me the substance without the ease of a reader and has
helped!
    If I figure out any other solutions I'll post them but haven't been able
to extract the program file quite this way.
              Thanks again,
      Mark


On 2000-03-30 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
 jr>Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:18:25 +100
 jr>Hi Mark
 jr>I have been following this thread and will not reiterate what has
 jr>already been said if I can help it.
 jr>Assuming the worst, and your mail.dlu file is corrupted in some way
 jr>that prevents nettamer handling it correctly I suggest the
 jr>following rather tedious possible solution. If you have a copy of
 jr>the file you have nothing to loose anyway! <gg>
 jr>1)  Load the file into any decent text editor.
 jr>2)  Each message should start with the + character followed by ok
 jr>so, set the search facility to find +ok
 jr>3)  Search for the next occurrence of +ok after the first one in
 jr>the file.
 jr>4)  Each message is separated from the next by a full stop on its
 jr>own on an otherwise empty line so, arrow up from your
 jr>+ok line and make sure that the first thing you find is a full
 jr>stop on its own. I have found that these can get lost.
 jr>5)  If everything is fine move past the current +ok, search for
 jr>the next and repeat step4; if not then insert a full stop to
 jr>correctly terminate the previous message.
 jr>6)  Continue to the end of the file!
 jr>This is a bit tedious, but it might help.
 jr>Talk soon
 jr>John Ramm
 jr>Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Registered
 jr>********************************************************
 jr>To unsubscribe from this list,
 jr>send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
 jr>Unsubscribe
 jr>as the subject.
 jr>You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
 jr>********************************************************

Send Marriage, Family, Child, Relational or Substance-Use Questions to
AT:  WWW.CLD9.com/users/Therapy  *Responses are Strictly Confidential*

Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or leave your Voice Message at:
(888) 362-4563, enter "2", and then Extension #624555 (mail55)



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to