Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:30:24 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Changing user without exiting Nettamer

On 2000-06-12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:05:33 -400
   >Oh well, glad to know that, learned something else about nettamer.
   >On 2000-06-12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:22:26
   >Hi,
   >to change user simply press alt-n: there you may choose if using
   >user1, user2 ... .
   >Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered

Since I got a second ISP, I've used that frequently to pick up mail from 
the other ISP's incoming mail server while on line.  It works like a 
charm, though I can't send mail via the other ISP's outgoing mail 
server.  That's not a Net-Tamer fault, it's something that is forbidden 
(no "relay" allowed).  Keep that in mind when you use that feature in 
Net-Tamer.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to