Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:07:50 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Changing user without exiting Nettamer


Hi Ronald

On Sunday the 25th of June 2000 at 6.08pm Nettamer List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  NL>...I think that many ISPs
  NL>don't allow "relay" mail.  It seems clear to me that when you
  NL>log onto one ISP and then connect to another ISP's smtp server,
  NL>the fact that that ISP's smtp server can tell that you aren't
  NL>calling in via their dialup isn't something wrong with Net-Tamer
  NL>or Eudora, it's the way it is supposed to be.

My ISP falls into that category which stops me emailing a site
webmaster when I'm on line. It's irritating as I have to copy the
mail address to the clipboard but it saves call charges in the long
run.

Cheers

jaygee

Mailer: NT v1.11.2  Reader: NTR v0.27b(P)/Beta Registered




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to