Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:36:43 -400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Changing user without exiting Nettamer

I have 2 lines, and using the same account here on randomc.com. Don't want
to have to edit the dialing directory every time I want to use the second
line.

On 2000-06-13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 07:03:08 +0700
    On 2000-06-13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    >Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:30:10 -0400 (EDT)
    >I have found out something else about using the alt+n command. I
    >have my second account configured to not use call waiting, and when
    >using that command, it still turns off call waiting. That isn't
    >that big of problem, because I have another news group down on the
    >second account.
    If you access the second account by dialing the via your primary
    account, then of course it will disable call waiting.  Make sure you
    have your dialing set up differently for your second account if you
    don't want to disable call waiting.
    Ronald Dailey
    --
    RCD
    Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to