Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 05:08:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Changing user without exiting Nettamer

I am the same person as [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am subscribed on both of my
accounts.When I got bounced off the list because of bounced messages from
the randomc.com account, I figured I would sub to the list using this
account, so I wouldn't miss anything. maybe uncle dave will have it fixed
by the time I get home from work this afternoon.

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:05:33 -400
> From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Changing user without exiting Nettamer
> 
> Oh well, glad to know that, learned something else about nettamer.
> 
> On 2000-06-12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>     Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:22:26
>     Hi,
>     to change user simply press alt-n: there you may choose if using
>     user1, user2 ... .
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to