Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 07:52:41 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Old ZOOM zoomer


Hi Walter

On Sunday the 2nd of July 2000 at 12.56pm Nettamer List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  NL>Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 10:34:22 -700 From: Walter Scott
  NL><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: Old ZOOM zoomer

  WS>I ran a BBS for three years on a laptop...

  WS>SysOping ended for me in 1992, and I've never had the slightest
  WS>urge to put up my own website. It's just not the same... :-)

I agree. To run even a small BBS required considerable PC awareness
whereas today you can get a website out of the box and be up and
running within the hour. Just don't ask the site owner how any part
of it works <g>

Cheers

jaygee

Mailer: NT v1.11.2  Reader: NTR v0.27b(P)/Beta Registered




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to