Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 19:27:14 -0400
From: Michael L Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Old ZOOM zoomer

 Message text quoted by "Ronald C.Dailey":
 >> I'm using Check-It v5 (a freebie). It's also very good
 >> at running exhaustive and detailed RAM checks via Win or
 >> DOS. If you would like to see a Clipboard view of the
 >> modem info, pse request direct.

 ...and written by him:

 > I will have to look for that.  I didn't know there was a
 > "freebie" version and you say it works in DOS, too. <


 Correction! I should have been more explicit...it's the RAM
 checking that you can do in DOS if you wish, before Win has
 been loaded. A very useful facility, particularly when some
 new RAM seems not to be working. The rest of it runs in Win
 9n.

 I guess they gave v5.0 away as a promotion once it became
 really obsolete. You could check their site:
     
         http://www.touchstonesoftware.com

 It's not bad at all, but I have other preferences (some of
 which I've even paid for)...Nuts&Bolts, Tuff-Test, Sandra
 ......

 Regards

 Mike

 --
 Mike Mason G4OTY
 Winsley, Wilts, UK



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to