Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:53:16 -0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Quoting Messages

On 2001-09-28 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

Re error 9, I disagree that there is "nothing wrong" with the messages.  
I don't think it has anything to do with the sorting process because 
Net-Tamer successfully sorts mail containing these messages and you can 
skip past an offending message in the View window and open the _next_ 
message without a problem.  So far as I can recall from all those that 
have caused error 9 for me, the message was both _large_ and contained 
mostly or entirely html code.  That may not be the experience others 
have had.  

Re adding a feature to NT, I don't believe you can do that.  Why?  
Because Uncle Dave has compressed the executable files (NETTAMER.EXE and 
READER.EXE) using PKLITE with "extra" compression.  That means that they 
are effectively encrypted and you can't expand them using "PKLITE -x" as 
a command, either.  Thus, the actual contents of the executables can't 
be viewed or altered by you or me or anyone other than Uncle Dave.


Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to