Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:43:42 +700
From: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Quoting Messages

         Hi Sam and List, Thanks so much for top posting. I have seen
         that too where someone said something that it is standard to
         bottom post, but it really is easier to read msgs if top
         posted. Again, my real thanks to all who help here. BTW, can
         someone tell me what causes msgs to go to error 9? There is
         nothing wrong with the msgs, and sometimes when I resort and
         adjust the .dlu file, it straightens out; sometimes though, it
         just doesn't, so I just delete the msg because NT won't let me
         get into it anyhow--that I know of. The only thing I can figure
         out is that it has something to do with the indexing or
         something. Is there any way to fix it? Another question:  In an
         earlier version of NT, when you saved something off to a file,
         if you went to save something else off to a file or another
         disk, it would ask you if you wanted to save to that same file.
         Dave Colston took that feature out of later versions of NT, and
         I was wondering if anyone knew how to add that feature from the
         other version to the newer one. I'm not a programmer by any
         means, but I sure liked that feature. I save alot of my stuff
         to floppies etc. Any help you can give will surely be
         appreciated. Thanks.


Bonnie
Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to