We had to replace that anyway, so I don't know if you'd have to if it
was still in good condition.

-Kyle KK

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Thanks Kyle.  I'm assuming the gasket would have to be replaced as
> well although it looks like a heavy duty thick rubber thing rather
> than the thin cork thing
>
> On Mar 14, 2009, at 9:59 PM, Kyle K.K. wrote:
>
>>
>> I believe that's all we had to do for mine...but I was only there for
>> 1/2 the process.
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is it easy to replace them?  Is it just a matter of removing the
>>> valve cover?
>>>
>>> On Mar 14, 2009, at 9:51 PM, Kyle K.K. wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> camshaft plugs are EXPENSIVE though. I just replaced mine at about
>>>> $80 for all.
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> The camshaft rubbers leak oil. Is that common on these Night
>>>>> Hawks.  I gues
>>>>> the solution is to replace them.  I don't want to disturb the
>>>>> valve covers,
>>>>> kiwi
>>>>> On Mar 14, 2009, at 9:07 PM, Dennis wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> That's pretty, Graham.
>>>>>
>>>>> Dennis
>>>>> - Seattle
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: [email protected]
>>>>> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Graham
>>>>> Rogers
>>>>> Sent: 14 March, 2009 17:08
>>>>> To: [email protected]
>>>>> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Nighthawk S starting problem
>>>>>
>>>>> Here's the Nighthawk in question -
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>> >
>>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to