I was shopping around for my first bike not really knowing what I
wanted.  Well I knew what I wanted I just knew I wasn't going to get
it.  I knew I wanted something more than a 250 but not a 1000cc sport
bike to learn on.  Sifting through Craigslist in December a 450
Nighthawk caught my eye after many 250s, and 650s.  I did some
homework and decided that was pretty much what I'd been looking for
and turns out it was 10 minutes from home.  Went and saw it the
following week, and had it home the week after that.

Matt

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to