Snot me!
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Kurt Nolte 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 3:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] 1983 CB550 17,850 miles


  "Interesting" if you're using that word as a euphemism for "dangerous as 
slicked snot on the edge of the cliff you're hanging from" I suppose.

  Hmmm....

  I'm game, anyone else? :D

  -Kurt


  On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote:

    I meant treat the gas - and ride the bike - not leave it idling for
    extended periods trying to get the gas through it. .....
        That having been said - it'd be interesting trying to perform a
    'mid ride refueling' I'd have to call my friends in the 101st Air
    Refueling Wing for some advice. Then again, they're used to big planes
    so.......


  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to