Related issue. I took a bike I've been working on for a test ride today, 
and I notice it takes longer than it should for the rpms to drop I back off 
the throttle.This means the rpms stay pretty high between shifts and stay 
high for a while when I stop. If I wait a little while, it'll drop down to 
1500 or whatever I set it to with the idle screw. Choke is off. Not a major 
problem, just a minor irritation, but it's not right. Does this mean the 
vacuum slides are sticky and taking some time to drop?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to