In fact, I got worried because I started getting dizzy at the top after a
few minutes. If you live near sea level going that high that fast can
really make you sick. So I would advice to stay at least one night in the
town and then go up. It also got very cold very quick (at the bottom was
66F, at the top 28F), so people should be prepared for that.

J.