On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:40 AM, Bart C. Wise wrote:
> Mojca,
>
> Thanks for all you time in helping out.  I'm still having problems.  The
> \quote and \quotation work.  However, as you pointed out, the en, em and
> apostrophe do not work.
>
> In addition, [features=default] did not compile, but [feature=default] did.

What error did you get?
In that case feature=default has been ignored (unknown parameters get
ignored in ConTeXt), that's why it didn't complain, but it didn't work
either.

> Here's what I'm working with:
>
> \starttypescript[serif][agaramond]
>  \definefontsynonym[AGaramondRegular][name:AGaramond-Regular]
> [feature=default]
>  \definefontsynonym[AGaramondItalic] [name:AGaramond-Italic][feature=default]
>  \definefontsynonym[AGaramondBold]   [name:AGaramond-Bold] [feature=default]
>  \definefontsynonym[AGaramondBoldIt]   [name:AGaramond-BoldItalic]
> [feature=default]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \starttypescript[serif][agaramond][name]
>  \definefontsynonym  [Serif]           [AGaramondRegular]
>  \definefontsynonym  [SerifItalic]     [AGaramondItalic]
>  \definefontsynonym  [SerifBold]       [AGaramondBold]
>  \definefontsynonym  [SerifBoldItalic] [AGaramondBoldIt]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \starttypescript[agaramond]
>  \definetypeface[agaramond][rm][serif][agaramond][default][feature=default]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \usetypescript[agaramond]
> \setupbodyfont[agaramond, 12pt]
> \definefontfeature[default]
>    [liga=yes, kern=yes, tlig=yes, script=latn, mapping=tex-text]
>
> Any more hints?

I don't see anything else being fundamentally wrong (you don't need
both mapping=tex-text and tlig=yes though, but that should not break
compilation). May I ask for the logs?

Mojca