On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 19:40:35 +1100
Brian Ballsun-Stanton <denub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A desktop editor, not so much. But it'd be wonderful to have a cloud
> based one with Git integration.

+1 for desktop editor, although I plan to use Emacs for my ConTeXt writing, so
having better support in AUCTeX would be also nice. At the end, I believe that
Emacs is not so scary as it looks, especially for the folks ready to enter into
the world of things like ConTeXt...

As far as Git integration is concerned, not very important feature for me since
I prefer using Fossil. ;)

Btw, Lout is also interesting, but, iirc, it lacks proper Unicode
(UTF-8) support. Recently I was also looking at groff/mom...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Not by merely abstaining from work can one achieve freedom
from reaction, nor by renunciation alone can one attain perfection.