That one click looks pretty normal to me.   Nothing that weird at all.  It
does look like you are clicking the first click with primatte in the wrong
spot.   the first color selection with primatte is very key to its success
as it defines the middle of the polyhedron used to isolate the rest of the
color in the key.
Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com <http://reel.rslittle.com>