If you dont' have denoise tools I have some other chroma tricks that can
work in NUKE as long as you only use the Mask (as one should anyway)

If you have Maya then you have Toxik andI have seen nothing that denoises as
well as the built in tool in Toxik.  that thing is amazing.   (well neat is
about as good and works inside of nuke which is much nicer obviously. )   I
haven't had a chance to use nuke 6.3 and the new denoise to compare yet.
Has anyone compared Nukex Denoise with Neat video?

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com <http://reel.rslittle.com>