From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Terran
McCanna
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 2:13 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible Web Client Bug: Alerts

Are you talking about invalid mailing addresses or invalid email addresses?
When I'm testing, alerts don't show up until you open the patron record (just
clicking on a patron in a search list doesn't show the alerts), however, the
name appears in red if there are problems and if the mailing address is invalid
then it appears red. If the email address is invalid, the email field is just
blank on the summary bar.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmcca...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 1:50 PM, Kathy Lussier