Hi,

I wasn't seeing the message either, but I finally figured out how to get it to display. The "Patron has an invalid address" message that Scott sees appears when the "Invalid patron address penalty" Library Setting is enabled. If it's not enabled, then you just see the Address header turn red.

I believe the issue Scott is seeing is related to the toggle that turns the sidebar on and off when accessing the patron record.

Kathy