From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Terran
McCanna
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 2:29 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible Web Client Bug: Alerts

Hmm, I'm not getting that "Patron has an invalid address" alert at all -
perhaps a configuration difference?
If you add an alert message manually through the Messages tab are you seeing
that as soon as you double-click on the account or only after you hit the back
button?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmcca...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:22 PM,
scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
<scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>> wrote:
Hi Terran,
   Please see the attached screen shot. When I first search for me by name and
click on my record, only the “Test” alert appears in red. If I double-click to
open my record and then use the Back button to go back to the results page, it
appears.

Scott