Here it is:

Thank you again.

Scott

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Terran
McCanna
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:08 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible Web Client Bug: Alerts

Thanks for the tip on the setting!

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmcca...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:55 PM, Kathy Lussier
<kluss...@masslnc.org<mailto:kluss...@masslnc.org>> wrote:

Hi,

I wasn't seeing the message either, but I finally figured out how to get it to
display. The "Patron has an invalid address" message that Scott sees appears
when the "Invalid patron address penalty" Library Setting is enabled. If it's
not enabled, then you just see the Address header turn red.

I believe the issue Scott is seeing is related to the toggle that turns the
sidebar on and off when accessing the patron record.

Kathy