Hello

> So if you do
> iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip:port -o update -n node.startup -v manual
>
> for just one portal, then restart the system that portal will not get auto
> logged into. The other portal on that taget will still get auto logged
> into. Does that make sense?

Yes,, it made sense... now upon reboot only one iscsi session
established over the preferred portal.

> When you write the fstab entry use the /dev/disk/by-id/scsi-XXX value. Do
> not use the /dev/sdX ones.

I edited the fstab entry with /dev/disk/by-id/scsi-XXXX value. It is
NOT mounted ti iscsi directory.
/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-XXX /mnt/iscsi   auto   _netdev 0 0

Is there additional configuration that I am missing out ?