I) How to increase "replacement_timeout" on initiator?

   echo 82400 > /sys/block/sdh/device/timeout
or
   After discovery,nodes & sendtargets are created.In nodes,there is
"default" file.

node.session.timeo.replacement_timeout = 120
node.session.err_timeo.abort_timeout = 10
node.session.err_timeo.reset_timeout = 30
node.session.iscsi.FastAbort = Yes
node.conn[0].timeo.logout_timeout = 15
node.conn[0].timeo.login_timeout = 15
node.conn[0].timeo.auth_timeout = 45
node.conn[0].timeo.active_timeout = 5
node.conn[0].timeo.idle_timeout = 60
node.conn[0].timeo.ping_timeout = 5
node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_interval = 10
node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 15
Can these values be useful to me?Or only replacement timeout HIGH
value and

node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_interval = 0
node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 0

as given in documentation will do?
And 1 more "replacement timeout" is not available in target side?
Right.Only to be changed on the initiator side.

Here's target's ietd file
Target iqn.2008-04.com.qualexsystems:Tar1
        Alias Tar1
        Lun 1 Path=/dev/Vg1/Lv2,Type=fileio
        Lun 0 Path=/dev/Vg1/Lv1,Type=fileio
        HeaderDigest CRC32C,None
        InitialR2T Yes
        MaxBurstLength 262144
        MaxRecvDataSegmentLength 8192
        DataPDUInOrder Yes
        ImmediateData No
        MaxXmitDataSegmentLength 8192
        FirstBurstLength 65536
        MaxOutstandingR2T 8
        DataSequenceInOrder Yes
        DataDigest CRC32C,None
        DefaultTime2Wait 2
        MaxConnections 1
        DefaultTime2Retain 20
        ErrorRecoveryLevel 0
        Wthreads 8

II) After particular target "iqn.2008-04.com.qualexsystems:Tar1" is
logged in to an initiator,is it Ethical to add LUN's on that target?
III) If CHAP Bidirectional authentication is is given to 2 targets
"Tar1" & "Tar2",Can same initiator machine can login to both targets?

     Because for 2nd targets login,"/etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf" on the
initiator should be changed so that login can be possible.But here we
are losing our previous target's authentication,when we overwrite
"iscsid.conf" with "Tar2"s Uname & Pwd.

     And still "Tar1" is logged in though "iscsid.conf" doesn't
contain it's Authentication parameters,but contain "Tar2"'s.Is it
accepted behavior or it is weird?Your views
IV) We are not using "Multipath".So i can't try your previous
suggestion.

    "Spring for an extra nic on the target and use multipath and set
queue_if_no_path or "no_path_retry queue".
   Is there any other way to make connections persistent?When i used
"open-e(DSS)" as target machine,Initiator retained persistent
connections after target restart.Our target restart code is already
mentioned earlier.

Thank you very much