Bhupinder Singh said:

> Further to what you have stated there will also be events such as sample is
> single time is same and the test is same but method of reporting and or
> conducting test is different. Blood Sugar is one example sample is taken and
> tested on the bedside and sent to a lab also. These events and results need
> to be accommodated.

If I understand correctly, we are talking about the same sample, but being
tested twice? These are separate tests, and could take place a quite different
times (e.g. hours apart); they are done by different methods, and probably
different providers/people. They will become available in the EHR at different
times, so the only thing in common really is the source of the sample - and
this should be reported in the test data.

- thomas beale

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org