On 13/03/2018 10:56, Philippe Ameline wrote:

Grahame,

What you state is plainly valid, and the "it exists" argument is not to be considered lightly.

However, as an engineer and a developer, I always try to measure the payload of a component when I consider using it. Where does it fit in the "pair of wings" to "dead horse" range?

I think you have just created the new technological utility scale!

--
Thomas Beale
Principal, Ars Semantica <http://www.arssemantica.com>