On Wed, 23 Sep 2026 13:31:04 GMT, Ziad El Midaoui <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> Improve the usability of several manual tests :
> 
> - `ButtonMnemonicPositionTest`, `WindowResizableTest` and `EmojiTest` : Skip 
> unsupported platforms
> - `DndTest` : Clarify expected result and added reset button
> - `CapsLockTest` : Replace terminal prompts with a JavaFX window
> - `PrintDialogModalityTest` : Increase the initial window height so all 
> buttons are visible
> - `PrintOrientTest` : Replace fixed positioning of instructions and button 
> with padded, aligned `VBox`
> - `DragDropFromSwingComponentInSwingNodeTest` and 
> `SimpleSwingNodeBlurryTextTest` : Close stage from Pass/Fail handlers so 
> Swing cleanup occurs before shutdown and avoid hang after exit 
> - `JavaSwingNodeCleanupBug` : Position the second stage beside the 
> instructions window
> - `StartIconified` : Enlarge the iconified test window for better visibility
> - `HostServicesShowDocumentTest` , `BigGlyphIDTest` , 
> `INVISIBLE_GLYPH_IDTest` : use `getResource()` and `getResourceAsStream()` 
> instead of direct calls
> 
> ---------
> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK 
> Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).

At a first pass, this fixes the main usability issues I saw. I'll do a more 
detailed test run and review the changes.

@andy-goryachev-oracle Can you also review?

-------------

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2320#issuecomment-5800775178
PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2320#issuecomment-5800779183

Reply via email to