On Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:40:00 GMT, Andy Goryachev <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Improve the usability of several manual tests :
>> 
>> - `ButtonMnemonicPositionTest`, `WindowResizableTest` and `EmojiTest` : Skip 
>> unsupported platforms
>> - `DndTest` : Clarify expected result and added reset button
>> - `CapsLockTest` : Replace terminal prompts with a JavaFX window
>> - `PrintDialogModalityTest` : Increase the initial window height so all 
>> buttons are visible
>> - `PrintOrientTest` : Replace fixed positioning of instructions and button 
>> with padded, aligned `VBox`
>> - `DragDropFromSwingComponentInSwingNodeTest` and 
>> `SimpleSwingNodeBlurryTextTest` : Close stage from Pass/Fail handlers so 
>> Swing cleanup occurs before shutdown and avoid hang after exit 
>> - `JavaSwingNodeCleanupBug` : Position the second stage beside the 
>> instructions window
>> - `StartIconified` : Enlarge the iconified test window for better visibility
>> - `HostServicesShowDocumentTest` , `BigGlyphIDTest` , 
>> `INVISIBLE_GLYPH_IDTest` : use `getResource()` and `getResourceAsStream()` 
>> instead of direct calls
>> 
>> ---------
>> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the 
>> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
>
> tests/manual/desktop/HostServices/HostServicesShowDocumentTest.java line 40:
> 
>> 38: public class HostServicesShowDocumentTest extends Application {
>> 39: 
>> 40:     private final String testHtmlUri = 
>> getClass().getResource("test.html").toExternalForm();
> 
> I suggest we show the test name in the title bar, _for all the tests_.

Yes I agree, maybe we can include this in another cleanup bug to correct it in 
all the tests?

-------------

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2320#discussion_r4097372537

Reply via email to