On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence)
o...@lindenlab.com> wrote:
> I've said this before, and I'll repeat it again here:
>
> Don't waste everyones time suggesting that we throw away Viewer 2, or
> that
> we revert the UI to Viewer 1.   It is absolutely not going to happen, and
> any suggestion to that effect will be ignored.>

Casting the debate as whether or not 1.0 is better may not be
productive, but recognizing that 2.0's UI is major barrier to adoption
is essential. Perhaps a transparent task group could be formed to
propose, map level of effort, and prioritize UI improvements. It might
be a test of LL's stated community commitment.