Please refrain from keeping your mouth shut.

It is a good topic to bring back to life, we have discussed the lifecycle
process on TSC calls over the last weeks (when not addressing Colorado) and
have an intention to look further into improvements and development during the
Danube release.  Now is the right time to raise topics and it may even be worth
spinning out an action point or two to find focus areas and activities to work
on.  (Let’s see if we have time on Tuesday to add it to the agenda)

Two top of mind topics in this area:

·         We have an open item to discuss branching and developer support on
the tech discuss calls.

·         We have an activity to provide useful project metrics for the
community from our dashboards.

·         An ongoing thread and committed activities to help track upstream,
contributions.

/ Chris