Hi Julian,

You wrote "Hospitalizations and deaths for covid are still well above what
they were a year ago" but this looks wrong to me, both for MA and
nationwide?  Nationally
<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html>,
hospitalizations are at 1.9/100k compared to 2/100k this time in 2022, and
in MA
<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/massachusetts-covid-cases.html>
it's 2/100k vs 1.5/100k.  For deaths, nationally
<https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_weeklydeaths_select_00>
we're averaging 1,773/wk vs 3,709/wk a year ago, and MA
<https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting> is
averaging 3.6/d compared to 5.4/d a year ago.

Jeff

>>> l...@lisasieverts.com