Thank you Mac - If one infected person will infect 5 more we are no
where near going maskless.  The risk of wearing masks is so much less than
the risk of going maskless.  I've been wearing the 3M VFLEX mask and it has
the highest and easiest flow thru of any tried so far.  A great seal and
only $0.75 a pop!  Best N95 mask around.  I worry about any medical advice
coming out of NH the state that banned any masking or vaccination
requirements in public buildings.  Ableist to the Nth degree.  Tom Prunier