Hi Julian,

I linked my sources in my email: for hospitalizations I used the NYT
<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html> and for
deaths I used the CDC
<https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_weeklydeaths_select_00>
and MA DPH <https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting>.
Your screenshot from CovidActNow showing MA hospitalizations are a bit
above where they were a year ago isn't different from what I was saying?
You had said that hospitalizations and deaths were "well above" where they
were a year ago, but neither are.  Over that time period deaths aren't up
at all (down instead) and hospitalizations are only slightly higher.

Jeff