Paul, thanks for speaking up about this.

> On Apr 9, 2023, at 1:09 PM, Paul Rosenberg via Organizers
> <organizers@lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

> It is helpful and also interesting to me to know where you live and where
> your dance is
>
> And sometimes it’s nice to know your last name!
Agreed. We don't all know each other and/or where they are (or are talking
about).

> And I could not exactly figure out what the meaning of titrate is……
Neither could I.

My understanding is wearing a mask protects other people from us, more than it
protects us from them. Masks are most effective protecting everyone, only if
everyone wears one.

In other words, if I'm willing to endure additional risk I should continue to
wear a mask to protect others, but not object if others don't wear one.

Michael Pavan
Falmouth MA