You said that you have "few" young dancers, but you didn't say you have "no"
young dancers. This can be simple as approaching them at the dance and asking
them as a representative of the dance. I am certain they would be happy to tell
you.
You should be pretty much engaging with your new dancers anyway.  It's part of
making people feel welcome and included.
Perry

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Oct 29, 2023 at 10:55 AM, Sandy Seiler via
Organizers<organizers@lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:   Our community, like many
others, has fewer young dancers than we would like.  I am wondering how
different factors influence that and what we can do.
Does the night of the week matter?  We dance on a Saturday night.  Would Friday
be better?
Does frequency matter?  We dance once a month?
Does location matter?  We have a college (University of Kansas KU)  Would a
dance location closer to or on campus matter?

Are outreach strategies effective and what has your community found successful?
Thanks, Sandy SeilerLawrence,