There really doesn't appear to be enough info for us to help you. I suggest
starting with simple smaller models (such as a single triangle or small mesh
of triangles). If you are able to reproduce the issue with a smaller model
but still unable to determine the source of the problem, then post it here
so that someone can take a look at it.
  -Paul