Hi Sukender,

Strange artefacts indeed, but I still don't think they are render bin related.

There looks to be an issue with state leakage, such as with my
suggestion of missing vertex attributes, or perhaps now more likely
given the screenshot a driver bug.

What OS/hardware/drivers are you using?  Try other machines if you
have access to them.

Do you have an custom OpenGL code that might be causing problems?

Robert.