  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Argentieri,
John-P63223
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [osg-users] FLT Writer Duplicate Node Names?

Paul,

Is there a way that I can place multiple instances of an external .flt file
into another .flt file? I'm trying to use ProxyNode, but still getting these
errors:

Non primary record found as child. op=19
Non primary record found as child. op=19
Non primary record found as child. op=20
Non primary record found as child. op=20

Thanks,
John

  _____