Hi Jeremy,

Hey, I can't e-mail through work on the weekends, so I have to use gmail
off lists. :) Feel free to forward this back to the lists for
archival...

Done, see below :)

I'll probably end up sending you the changes tomorrow instead of today. Sorry about that, but since nobody uses it on Windows yet, it shouldn't be much of a problem...

J-S

The following random bytes came from Cubicool's keyboard :