Hi Robert,

Getting
this libs working under a Linux distribution will be trivial as most
modern distributions will have them all precompiled with dev headers
in the repositories only a click away, for Windows and OSX we'll have
to explore how easy it is to build.  J-S's work on getting osgPango
and osgCairo compiling all good prep for this ;-)

Thanks, always glad to help open up new paths. :-)

Just for reference, gtk provides a binaries bundle for Win32 which includes everything needed, even pkg-config, prebuilt. I would not really have liked to have to build all the libs needed myself, so I was glad they provided this, even if it does include some unneeded libs as extra baggage...

I'm working on packing up my changes for osgCairo and osgPango now. Will send soon.

J-S