Hi Jeremy,

So, are you able to notice any difference in font quality under Windows?

Versus what, normal osgText? Or the osgfont example?

I'll check that out when I get home tonight (unless you've already merged my changes? :-) )

Each glyph should be sharp and crisp, with absolutely not visual
anomalies of any sort. This is harder to do than you might think, so it
was always the most important (and the reason for writing the kit in the
first place!)

Oh, I believe you! If it were easy, osgText would do it by default I imagine...

Also, add:

        --cache outline 2

...as an arg, or:

        --cache shadowOffset 1

...or something like that. :)

OK, once again I'll check that out tonight.

J-S